Brilliantly located on the R512 development corridor north of Kya Sands with unrestricted access to the N14 to the north and the Western By-Pass to the south. Lanseria airport is a further convenience and is only 7km away.
The site is fully proclaimed and consists of 73 serviced stands having industrial 1 zoning (Non-noxious industries) and 60% coverage. Electrical supply is through an Eskom 80MVA substation situated close to the park entrance. Each stand has an allocation of 150KVA although additional power can be arranged directly with the supplier.
The park meets the needs of growing demand for warehousing and distribution as well as light manufacturing to accommodate current and future residential and commercial growth along this very important node. There is a good source of labour in the immediate vicinity which will alleviate transport costs for employees. In summary:
- 40 hectares of prime industrial land with excellent road circulation.
- 73 fully-serviced and proclaimed freehold stands offering good views.
- Good ground conditions.
- Stand sizes from 2 000m2 upwards
- Guaranteed electrical power, with Eskom substation on site
- Fibre optic ready
- Centrally located and easily accessible from Greater Johannesburg, Pretoria and West Rand
- Served by existing and future major arterial road networks, including the N1 and N14 highways and the proposed K56 provincial road
- Excellent visibility from the upgraded Malibongwe Drive
- Within 7km of Lanseria Airport
- Within 15km of Sandton, Gauteng’s financial hub
- Within 10km of the business centre of Krugersdorp
- Adjacent to Cosmo City, Gauteng’s largest affordable housing scheme
- Public transport.
- Price: R680sqm
- Availability: Immediately